1. During testing, a defect was found in which the system crashed when the network got disconnected while receiving data from the server. The defect was fixed by correcting functionality which checks the network availability during data transfer. Existing test cases did cover 100% of the module statements.To verify the fix and ensure more extensive coverage, some tests were designed and added to the test suite. What types of testing are mentioned above?
I. Functional testing
II. Structural testing
III. Confirmation testing
IV. Performance testing
A. I, III and IV
B. I and III
C. II and IV
D. I, II and III
2. Company ABC is going to provide their employees with a bonus which will be based on the employee’s length of service in the company. The bonus calculation will be zero if they have been with the company for less than two years, 10% of their salary for more than two but less than five years, and 25% for five to ten years, 35% for ten years or more. The interface will not allow a negative value to be input, but it will allow a zero to be input.
How many equivalence partitions are needed to test the calculation of the bonus?
A. Two equivalence partitions
B. Three equivalence partitions.
C. Four equivalence partitions
D. Five equivalence partitions
3. Which of the following might be a concern of a test group relying on a test design tool?
A. The tool may not generate sufficient tests for verifying all aspects of the test object.
B. The tool’s playback function may not work the same for all testers’ workstations
C. The tool might take too much time to run, putting the schedule at jeopardy.
D. The tool’s test logs may require that the test group upgrade the server memory
4. When conducting reviews, psychological sensitivity is required. Which mistake often occurs when conducting reviews and may lead to interpersonal problems within teams?
A. Testers and reviewers expect that defects in the software product are already found and fixed by the developers
B. Due to time constraints, testers and reviewers do not believe they can afford enough time to find failures
C. Testers and reviewers communicate defects as criticism against humans instead of against the software product.
D. Testers and reviewers are not sufficiently trained to accurately identify failures and faults in the item under review
5. Which of following statement about test design is true?
I. During test design, the test cases and test data are created and specified.
II. If expected results are not defined, a plausible but erroneous result may be accepted as correct.
III. The IEEE 829 standard describes the content of test design and test case specifications.
IV. Test design is a formal process in which the conditions to be tested are determined.
A. II, III and IV
B. III and IV
C. I and IV
D. I, II and III