Down load Websecurify
Some of the main features of Websecurify include:
- * Available for all major platforms (Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
* Simple to use user interface
* Builtin internationalization support
* Easily extensible with the help of add-ons and plugins
* Exportable and customisable reports with any level of detail
* Moduler and reusable design
* Powerful manual testing tools and helper facilities
* Team sharing support
* Powerful analytical and scanning technology
* Built-in service and support integration
How it works
Websecurify uses several key technologies combined together to achieve the best possible result when performing automatic and manual tests. At the core of the platform sits a Web Browser. This allows Websecurify to gain a fine-grained control over the targeted web application and as such detect vulnerabilities that are difficult to find with other tools.
The carefully engineered user interface is simple to use but powerful. All tools and platform features are integrated with each other. This allows smooth transition from one type of task to another and it also makes it easier to work with the complex flow of data, gathered during the penetration test.
The built-in vulnerability scanner and analyzation engine are capable of automatically detecting many types of web application vulnerabilities as you proceed with the penetration test. The list of automatically detected vulnerabilities include:
- * SQL Injection
* Local and Remote File Include
* Cross-site Scripting
* Cross-site Request Forgery
* Information Disclosure Problems
* Session Security Problems
* many others including all categories in the OWASP TOP 10
Websecurify design principles emphasise on ease of use and extensibility. Virtually every single platform component can be extended with the help of add-ons and plugins. This means that task and business specific customizations can be introduced without the need to worry about cross-platform issues, deployment, internationalization and future support.