A. Writing and testing
• Write test plans; test coverage matrices, cases, scripts, and result documents
• Estimate and plan QC efforts for projects
• Ensure the consistency and quality of project testing and initiatives
• Develop and discuss detailed defect reports and track all defects up to closure
• Develop and discuss detailed testing status reports
• Participate in SCRUM meetings and documentation reviews
• Study project requirements and communicate with BAs/PMs/TLs and other team members to understand project requirements clearly and correctly
• Support QC members regarding requirements understanding, testing technique, etc.
• Perform all phases of testing including functional, system, and regression testing
• Develop new methods of testing old items to improve efficiency
• Develop new methods of testing new items to improve functionality
• Review test documents—or any other documentation—written by the QC engineers and ensure quality, reliability, robustness, performance and maintainability
B. Other duties as assigned
• Control costs, quality, and productivity of testing.
• Take a leadership role in aiding the Quality Manager and other QC team members on projects
• Manage the testing team, track and control testing progress, and report to PMs/PGMs about any quality problems or issues in the project
• Report to the QC Manager about problems, issues, progress, and KPI quality in the project.
• Decide what features and items will be tested and how the testing will be conducted for their assigned projects.
• Aid the QC Manager in making fact-based decisions for processes, products, techniques and other improvements to the QC Team.
• Oversee other team members and ensure that tracking and projects are on time and of the highest quality.
Education: Bachelor of IT is required
• Minimum 3 years experience as a QC Lead
• Strong knowledge and experience of standard software engineering processes, quality control techniques and quality control methodology
• Extensive knowledge and have experience of testing techniques (including white box, black box, grey box)
• Experience in building websites, creating/manipulating databases in MS SQL Server and MySQL
• Experience in SQL back-end testing with the ability to develop queries
• Experience with Load Runner / JMeter testing tools or equivalent is a plus
• Experience in source control systems: SVN, MS Source Safe
• Experience in using and testing CMS/e-commerce/mobile sites is a plus
• Experience in testing tools for performance testing and automation testing is a plus
• Strong knowledge of web application security is a plus
• Ability to manage, train, and coach other team members
• Ability to write advanced SQL queries and prepare basic ad-hoc reports
• Ability to analyze and test requirements without assistance
• Ability to understand and explain testing strategies
If you're interested, please do not hesitate to contact me via: