Founded in 2014, Eastgate Software is a software development company that builds custom business solutions and applications. We are proud of our high-qualified staff who has more than 20 years of experience in software development including web, mobile and desktop applications.
We put quality and customer satisfactions at the top priority in every project we carry. Therefore our German and US senior experts offer local consultancy for European and US clients.
As a member of Eastgate, you will be emerged in a professional and flexible environment where you have opportunities to express your own ideas and improve your skill set through many interesting full-cycle projects.Your responsibilities:
- Application troubleshooting/enhancements and user application support
- Participating in requirement analyzing
- Perform testing: develop test cases, test script
- Evaluate test results The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- 2 years+ at the same position
- Experience in testing tools, Automation tests, Mobile, Web, Selenium test…
- Having knowledge in some of the following languages: C#, Java, JS…
- Good logical thinking, organized, detailed and good teamwork skills.
- Proficiency in written and spoken EnglishBenefit:
- Negotiable salary rate (> $800)
- Having chance to work with and learn from many experts from around the world (Germany, US, Japan…)
- Joining Dynamic & Flexible Working Environment
- 20 leave days/year; annual outing trip; monthly workshop/course fee…
- Yearly outing trip, quarterly teambuilding tripSend us your CV and portfolio to:
Or reach us at: Tel: 04 6276 3566 – FB: http://www.facebook.com/eastgate.software